Is there a question you’ve always wanted to ask us but have never gotten the chance?
Join us this Monday, November 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. for a LIVE Twitter chat with Dodge Program Directors Molly de Aguiar, Sharnita Johnson, Wendy Liscow, and Margaret Waldock.
We’ll start out by asking some burning questions, such as what is a top priority for each program for next year, what do they look for in a great proposal, and why they say no. We hope these questions generate lively conversation, so please tune in and chime in!
Ask us anything — really!
Why is the Dodge Foundation hosting a Twitter chat?
Simply, Twitter chats are about connecting and learning. It’s an easy way to hit pause in your work day from where ever you are and share ideas and best practices with peers from across the state.
Twitter chats are also a great way to make new connections and reach new audiences while trying out new tools.
All are welcome to join the chat. The more voices, the better the conversation!
Tips for Participating in a Twitter Chat:
- Use Twitter to follow #betternj — or give this cool chatting tool a try: http://www.tchat.io/
- Don’t be afraid to jump in!
- Always use #betternj in your tweet
- Chat with other participants by replying directing to them and RT if you’re digging their responses
- Feel free to dip in and out of the chat
- Be polite and positive
- Follow up with people after the chat and keep the conversations going!
Set a reminder on your calendar to join us. We hope to see you on Twitter!