Join us for our first-ever #BetterNJ LIVE Twitter chat to learn about the Garden State’s community gardens and urban farms with some of New Jersey’s leading organizations working to develop regional food systems that offer plentiful access to fresh, local foods.
Thursday April 14, 2016 from 2-3 p.m.
Tune in to chat with Center for Environmental Transformation in Camden, City Green in Clifton, Greater Newark Conservancy, Grow It Green Morristown, Ironbound Community Corporation, Isles in Trenton, Sustainable Jersey and more.
During the The Garden State #BetterNJ conversation, we will ask featured guests what’s new at their farms this spring, how they provide healthy produce to their communities and to share tips and resources for new gardeners.
Tips to get the most from #BetterNJ:
- Follow the main participants and #BetterNJ hashtag.
- Submit questions before the event to get the discussion going early!
- Use the #BetterNJ hashtag on your comments that you want to share with the community.
- Share tweets you think your followers will appreciate.
- Follow interesting participants during and after the chat.
Be sure to follow these participants (and look for others who are joining the conversation!):